Thursday, January 05, 2006

My confession

I think it is time to come out of closet.

I think that Godfather (the movie) is boring and a sarkari documentary compared to Godfather (the novel).

I also think that Marlon Brando is a mumbling idiot in the movie.

Also Al Pachino resembles the puppy I lost.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this's what happens when the closet yawns out abruptly, and the streaming sunlight hits the eyes,one finds it so difficult to waddle through the blindingly bright life and the system alters painfully between "cocoonishness" and "madness in the streets"
err....Godfather, the movie rendition is classic. sure, the book in your hand is more a lethal combination as your high-adrenalinish mind blends with words to create scintillating an image of the tale in a flavour that's so unique to you...J

doubtinggaurav said...

J,

Or it may be that I have no taste :-)