Keep the Nukes
Nitin has written a series of informed posts on nuclear non proliferation.
My 100% uninformed take, If present state continues (which I think will), nuclear weapons will proliferate independent of any action India takes.
Nuclear disarmament? Impossible.
Are nuclear weapons so undesirable? I don’t know.
Humans have managed to survive notwithstanding their attempts to contrary.
As far as cosmos goes human existence is less than blink of eye.
Who knows, what is in store for us. Better to have all the fire power we can afford.
(Must stop reading science fiction)

1 comments:
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it 2004 93 review saab Bergen county interior designer Celebrex from market pulled 1966 chevrolet nova audi a6 cd changer National+rental+cars 2000 audi s4 performance types pf laser eye surgery online combat training When was zyrtec released Us news and world report grad schools Fioricet tab
Post a Comment