Saturday, August 25, 2007

Dear Prime Minister

Not to disturb your beauty sleep, but we have a situation.

Prayers for the dead, the grieving and the hope for peace in Hyderabad, of whose memories I still cherish.

Note: Sagarika Ghose, Barkha Dutt etc, I assume that by now you must have figured out how to force this in your narrative.

Update: BJP swings into action! I don't know what is more infuriating, the fact that BJP has stooped to such lows, or that even after all this, I (and countless other patriotic Indians) have no option except BJP.

Another Update: One of the key events in Foundation when Salvor Hardin proves to the scientist working on Seldon's plan, that Lord Dorwin, representative of dying Galactic empire,
during negotiations exacted concrete promises from them, but promised nothing in return, and his rhetoric amounted to nothing.

Rhetoric amounthing to nothing, Exhibit [1],[2]

Update #3: Can Sheela Bhatt be far behind ? MIM a "right of centre" party. Right and Razakars were conservatives.

Update #4: It seems personality of Shivraj Patil is rubbing on his deputy Jaiswal.
"Look mommy, they are soooo mean". Pathetic.

Update #5: Unintended irony. "We'll fight jihadis as we're fighting Maoists, vows YSR"

0 comments: