Thursday, October 16, 2008

Indian blogosphere sucks: Exhibit, never mind

Alternatively nonsense begets a bigger, and deeper pile of nonsense .

PS. If this was absurd, this is too embarrassing, but not as much as this* which is achievable only by likes of Desi John Galt, Eminent douchebag and Jagadguru.

Chetan, I have always maintained on my blog that I support libertarianism from a first-principles/moral perspective. It is rather clever of you to admit defeat in that regard, dispose of it summarily, and then try to bury us (at least me) in an avalanche of utilitarian arguments.
I am not qualified or knowledgeable enough to enter that argument. More importantly, I am not interested in that argument.

* To explain I find this talk of first principles sophomoric and tedious. Sure it is necessary to have a starting point, but that is just the assumption (or set of assumptions) you make, please, oh please don't confuse the assumptions with a a universal physical or even moral law.

blog comments powered by Disqus