I like Masala
What I don’t understand is why the people who want to see reality can’t just open their eyes and look around, instead of spending 150 rupees and bearing obnoxious stall food to seek reality in movies.
Myself, if I want reality I just look around. If I want something thought provoking, I read a book. Movies I watch for entertainment, an escape from reality.
To think one can sit still for three hours in a dark hall full of unpleasant smells, on an uncomfortable seat, suppressing call of nature and still scrutinize anything important or analyze complicated dilemmas of society is a modern perversity.
The only good movie is that with full of masala, so bring on sardonic Amitabh Bachhan, ass kicking Dharamendra, pelvic thrusting Govinda or cigarette tossing Rajni Kant. And let God condemn all those who make or watch movies like white-noise or mango-souffle to the deepest levels of hell.

0 comments:
Post a Comment