Wednesday, October 04, 2006

RIP

It is with profound grief that I am writing about untimely demise of my most intimate friend.

In his short life he was a great companion to this blogger (who is by nature reserved and a loner), many a evening we spent in each other's company, beholding the ancient mysteries of the existence, amazed at the subtle character of the being.

I bid adieu, with tears in my eyes, nail of my right leg's big toe, painfully aware of the chasm that surrounds the self.

5 comments:

froginthewell said...

Wouldn't it have been a very painful experience?

doubtinggaurav said...

Frog,

Can't say for sure, I am a coward by nature, and the very prospect of pain scares me :-)

Regards

Unknown said...

Dear Gaurav,

My sincere condolences. May his soul RIP.

best,

doubtinggaurav said...

Cynical,

Thanks for your support. May the departed one be my toenail in next birth also.


By the way may I ask, why have you stopped blogging. Already many of your readers are suffering from withdrawal sympotms

Regards

Unknown said...

Dear Gaurav,

Thanks for the enquiry. Work pressure is keeping me off blogging. I will resume it soon.

best,