Thursday, November 29, 2007

Cyber-coolies suck & the biggest conspiracy (possibly)

# God bless the libertarians (At least I think it is a libertarian)

# Been keeping busy lately but have to ask this.

Now while my experience as a user with Siebel/SAP is not extensive, nevertheless it has always been, without exception, traumatic, I am not exaggerating (ok, a little bit).
Now question is how do both company to be market leaders. Now the explanation that they are too pathetic seems to Dilbertian, it is more likely that whoever is customizing them is doing a really bad job, which in this case cyber-coolies.
Message to readers who are working on SAP/Siebel : You suck.

# I have a theory. The rumour that Hillary Clinton is having a lesbian affair with her close associate Huma Abedin is in all probably floated by the Clinton campaign itself. This is like killing two birds with one stone. One it makes Hillary look more human, which I think everyone will agree, she is in dire need of to overcome her image of cold, calculating political animal. Second it secures male voters, because let us admit, which man doesn't like to fantasize about girl on girl action.

Update: Considering how Iowa is shaping for Hillary, what is the possibility that a video sharing intimate moments between Clinton and Huma Abedin is leaked on internet ?

Note: Lay off, Malaysian minister tells Karunanidhi. This is off course no time for schadenfreude.

1 comments:

doubtinggaurav said...

Sriram,

But she is hot