This season Coase is black *
*
Update 1: One of the best retort I have heard this year.
"Executing the murderer means giving you the safety. Executing the vermiscripter means giving you the cash. You'd rather have the cash than the safety. Ergo, executing the vermiscripter is better policy"
I would rather have lesser number of such coloumns than either safety or cash. Does it mean that executing the author is better policy?
Awesome !
Update 2: If you want to learn about property rights watch western. OK that is BS, but If I can expand into a 500 word essay, I have a shot at getting it published in livemint. Speaking of westerns, do you know any ? That is except the dollar series, Once upon a time in the west, Shane, High plains drifter, Unforgiven etc. I have seem 'em all.

4 comments:
Umm, not Coase. Only pseudo-Coasian polemics. Coase is never black. It's a pity he wrote just two papers.
But dear, this Coase is totally you ! ;-)
then shouldn't he be brown? ;)
Oh Dear !
When someone says 'X' is totally you, it means it suits you. You never saw friends, did you. Anyway since you didn't have the good fortune to be a KV student some slack is in order. :-D
Post a Comment