Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Galti se mistake...

Since I am pretty new at this (this means blogging), I had inadvertently turned comment moderation on, and since I did not expect that anyone will be actually reading it, I never thought anything was amiss.

Today I found out to my surprise that I had many comments for moderation.
Most of them were from Nigerian bureaucrats/wall street jockeyes or people anxious to enhance my assets/virility.
However there were few "kaadardan" (or Qadardaan ? ), who were "Meherbaan" on this "Naacheez" and had taken pains to comment on my posts.

Nitin, Quizman and Sachin(??), thanks for your valuable time.

Now "Galti se mistake" part in this is, in my indecent hurry to get rid of anonymous benefactors offering me, dollars/investment advice/mojo, I rejected comments of Quizman and
Sachin.

I assure you gentlemen that it was a honest mistake caused by my ineptitude rather than any malice.

I hope I will be excused this slight.

Moderation is off now. Ofcourse.

Quizman : Yes I am planning to buy it.I read your interesting and thought - provoking post on secularism, I will be posting my two pennies on this topic in near future.

Nitin: While I think Manmohan Singh will be allowed to shift his chair to right by Prakash and Gang, I am doubtful that he will be allowed to use his right limbs. Also left will not encourage usage of such obvious imperialist terms such as "right and wrong".

Sachin: Well said, bro ;-)

0 comments: