Monday, November 28, 2005

Wasim Akram as Lord Krishna

Via rediff,

I am Wasim Akram's wife: UP woman,

Before this there was

I am Lord Krishna's wife: UP IG,

This must be restart of Bhakti Movement , although I am not sure where Wasim Akram fits into the picture.
UP can lag in progress, but there is never dearth of interesting moments.

Update :
Uttar Pradesh Road Transport Corporation General Manager (Technical) Gyanendra Pratap Singh claims divine status and a direct telephone line to Lord Shiva.,

Well! it is hardly surprising.
Even I have Yahood ID of God and chat with him on daily basis.

6 comments:

doubtinggaurav said...

Jaffna,

Umm,

It was just random question to which I answered in a random way :-).
It is not supposed to mean anything.

Anonymous said...

I posted the same thing too!

Its here:

http://o3.indiatimes.com/bbbath/archive/2005/11/27/350505.aspx#Comments

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! laptop batteries Canadian evista pharmacy

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. mustek barcode scanners Ellipse watches Best e-partnershipsyouth sport buy yasmin Financial planning pittsburgh evista dubai Sports injuries to the foot cisco telnet plotter clipart Discount dental plans sealy texas Members.boardhost.com zithromax Romania sports sports illustrated bill elliot How to make a power wheelchair

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it travel insurance pakistan Insurance covering primary united health care autovermietung minivan flensburg Mazda protege body parts http://www.rubbermaid-shelves-6.info/mexicotravelmultitripinsurance.html culinary school in orlando florida http://www.healthinsurancecalifornia2.info/multi_trip_insurance_virgin_islands.html $0 merchant accounts roulette systems free casino parley africa travel multi trip insurance Sample amateur