Saturday, December 03, 2005

Grim Milestone : This one is personal

I just noticed that I can boast of 169 visitors.
Since this number is perfect square of 13 (an ungodly number), it is a bad omen for me, in fact it is like witches of Hamlet consorting with He-who-must-not-be-named.
The only recourse for me is to pray and hope to calm great loard zork.
In order to ensure that my blog is not wiped out from blogosphere by 曾经- 小便-阁下, I am even ready to sacrifice my Project Manager.

2 comments:

doubtinggaurav said...

Jaffna,

This got an i-pod is a bot or spam. Although I am amazed how was it able to post a comment which was relevant to my post.

Yes 13 is not particularly unlucky number in India(I have a suspicion that if we begin to aggregrate all the superstitions of India, no number will come out unscathed).

I have got lots of grief from mommy dearest for buying stuff in quantities of three, which is surprising considering that basis of so many religious thoughts is
trinity.


I have that this was most probably Egyptian superstition later co-opted in Christian lores, or alternatively it was an auspicious number in celtic/gallic traditions which was later perverted by the new religion.

Once again, wishing you a safe stay.

Regards

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »