Sunday, January 15, 2006

About Tight Jeans & High Heels

Transit gives a lots of time to think,

One of which is,

why is that so many women prefer Skin tight jeans and Sharp high heels, which I assume is highly uncomfortable

three answers are possible

1) All of them belong to a Opus - Dei like Christian sect which believes in ritual of self - mortification as a penance against original sin.

2) They are doing this to please men.

3) They are doing this to titillate and tease men.

In first case, it is a matter of religion and I have not much to comment about.

In second case I am grateful that they are going to such pains to please me. Now only they would go a little further

In third case, it should be a latest dictate of feminism and hence is above reproach

0 comments: