Baba Ramdev Controversy
When the recent attacks on Baba Ramdev by Brinda Karat started , I was wary of saying anything, for the reason that contamination of medicines is a serious matter and although I think Brinda Karat is one despicable communist, I was not able to fathom why of all people she chose to attack Baba Ramdev.
I have heard about him before and people have appreciated his lessons, but I had no personal experience, what is more I was disappointed with Baba Ramdev statement that present controversy was conspiracy of MNCs, so I held my peace, however something rankled and while reading one related article I knew the reason.
The origin of present controversy is this,
Via Slimes
The origin is explained
"....Of late, though, Ramdev's famous ashram, Divya Yoga Mandir Trust, has been at the centre of an unsavoury controversy. Over 100 sacked ashram volunteers have alleged that medicines made in the ashram contain human bones, skulls and parts of wild animals. ......."
Later in the article
".....On May 5, some volunteers refused to take the amount. The serene quiet of the ashram and its meditativetranquilityy was shattered by angry slogans. Soon members of local CITU, CPM's trade union wing, joined them in protest. The tussle has continued since....."
Well well it is in short Gurgaon Redux, with following difference.
Here Brinda Karat in addition to getting high from creating labour unrest , gets to defame a Hindu leader, what can be better for her than this.
(I do wonder whether communists have a point system for members based on how much nuisance they can create)
Sandeep had commented on this controversy here and here, Obviously I share his outrage.
(If you read this Sandeep, may be you can update )
What is more the way this government is treating Hindu leaders , I am getting paranoid.
Secular media is behaving as expected . By indulging in what amount to mud slinging it is showing it's all too familiar hatred for Hindu and Hindu leaders.
But by submitting to their propaganda and accepting their lies as truth Hindus are themselves to be blamed.
Politics,
Religion

0 comments:
Post a Comment