Thursday, January 05, 2006

Celibacy and Tale of Two Gandhis

Celibacy is ....

lack of opportunity and not presence of virtue.

This explains why Mrs. Sonia Gandhi is not behaving like Mrs. Indira Gandhi,

With less than 150 members in Lok Sabha, it is difficult for her to act out her fantasy of role -playing and imposing another authoritarian regime and script "Utopia 2.0".

Not that she is not trying Bihar , Jharkhand and Goa are prime examples , however the secular media is content with mouthing platitudes and gloating in cocktail circuit.

After all what does constitution matter in "War Against Communalism".

Untouchability is a bad thing except when we decide it is a good thing , seems to be idea

Contrast this with Atal Bihari Vajpayee regime, which did not dismiss Karuna Nidhi government even on threat of Jaya lalitha.

On a related note I noticed I have more than 600 visitors and yet no one bothers to comment.
Fools ! I am one of those whose genius is recognized only after he is dead or switched over to dark side.