Saturday, January 28, 2006

A good choice and a bad choice

Mr. Rajnath Singh has in recent reorganization appointed Mr. Narendra Modi and Mr. Vinay Katiyar in the organization.

While I endorse Mr. Modi, I do not think appointing Mr. Katiyar was such a good idea.

The reason is while Mr. Modi has proven to be a excellent administrator, Mr Katiyar's record is less impressive. He is neither a good administrator, nor a very good vote catcher.

What is more his remarks against Ms Sonia Gandhi proves that he is not very articulate either.

Indian Express is not happy, I will say this is a good thing

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are probably forgetting what Modi had said about Sonia Gandhi.
Also, his recent statements about muslim women wearming burqa were very disgusting.

doubtinggaurav said...

Anon,

I agree with you.
However one of the problems of democracy is that you have to have leaders with mass support.
That is the reason I compared Narendra Modi with Katiyar, who is not a genteman himself.

Regards

PS. Frankly speaking I do not have any resepct for Sonia Gandhi or any member of Gandhi Family.
And except for this blog (which is a public domain), my references to dynasty are accompanied by choicest abuse

Regards

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Running 220 line Slimming diets or pills Closing cost on a home equity loan hawaiian seat cover New and used jdm car importer History of 63 buick lasaber Pantalon jogging