A Silly Tale
Chintoo says - Free market is prone to manipulation by greedy but resourceful people.
Mintoo Says - You are against Free Market.
Chintoo Says - Not So !
Mintoo Says - Silence impudent wretch ! I brand you as the illogical troll of blogdom. From now till eternity you will mocked for your non sequiters.
Chintoo Says - I am doomed, verily *some free verse*.
Babli Says - Chintoo was not defending socialism or damning free market, he was pointing out the need for checks and balances.
Mintoo Says - Law and Order are a necessary pre - condition for free market.
Babli Says - Even then additional balance and checks are required. What is more Free Market Supporter do not underline the limitation of free market
Mintoo Says - You are implying that I support criminals ! Outrage !
Babli - I beseech you sir ! I was pointing out that Law and Order question is not properly discussed.
Mintoo Says - sacrilege ! A straw man , I leave the ingrate to write fine verse on cows and discuss bovine logic.
This is totally fictitious and any resemblance with real people is coincidence.
My stand on this
I am a cretin as far as economics is concerned.
I support Free Market.
I support Checks and Balances against manipulation.
I do not know what kind of Checks and Balances are sufficient for sustaining free market.
or for that matter I do not know how free a free market is, for example, in a free market why is IPR issued for a period of time, and not for eternity ? The reason is ofcourse to eliminate monopoly and cut down prices, but why is this right ?
I doubt whether Law and order are sufficient to handle the different situations, to use software paradigm I suspect that Law and order are more of compile time or post run time in nature. Therefore, when I say I am in favour of regulations I mean more run time checks , however it comes.

2 comments:
Keep up the good work »
This is very interesting site... http://www.asian-anal.info/Huge-boobs-big-tits.html paris hilton black porn big breasts Language translator latin to english Photo mature escorts in denver co coby mp3 player 256mb flsh memdig voice making latex dildos prestige volvo Ffm threesome story
Post a Comment