Saturday, January 21, 2006

Some disjointed jotting

Japanese girls are cute.

While this is understandable ,what is not understandable is why do they have to wear short skirts in freezing temperature.

Today I experienced first snowfall of my life. I hate snow.

Japanese like order and complications.

This means that they have three category of trash , recyclable, burnable and non- burnable, to be disposed on separate days.

To figure out which is which is beyond my limited capacity.

This means that I have two options , either bring the trash to India, or , dispose at night when no one is watching.

3 comments:

doubtinggaurav said...

Jaffna,

Thanks I think I am looking for quality not quantity ;-)

I am planning to visit the shrine, however this time I will be alone so the energy required to overcome my inertia will be huge.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »