Career Objective
I am writing my resume at present (actually writing will be exaggerating , it is cut and paste job)
At any rate here is my career objective
"Association with an organization, which provides a congenial atmosphere for my professional development by facilitating excellence; and presents opportunities where I can positively contribute to its growth by exploiting my professional skills."
Ofcourse I have no idea what it means, what is more the only reason behind my career shifts is greed.
However if I were to say truth in an interview, I would have as much chance of getting the job as Uday Chopra delievering a tolerable performace (I know this analogy sucks, but this is what I have got).
Therefore, all organisations encourage lying. It is acceptable to be disloyal and selfcentred as long as you are also hypocrite.
This is standard now, it is OK if you are dishonest, what is not acceptable is inability to fake sincerity.

0 comments:
Post a Comment