India and Sci - Fi
If science fiction is considered as a reflection about future, Indians have a reason to be uncomfortable. In most of the works, Indians are consigned to periphery, only to acts as exotic characters. One notable exception is Arthur C Clarke, but that is because his place of living. While Chinese, Russians and Japanese have found mention in stories as competitors, India is seldom mentioned.
I think the priority of Indians should be to ensure that India finds mention in science fiction.
I am feeling positively smug that I have made a splendid contribution in development of India.

3 comments:
Best regards from NY! » » »
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! womens coat of arm Fanofpforum q latina adultery Quebec exotic car rental B&b puglia Www vw auto Samsonite computer cases business saab 9 3 1.8i boot panel Thule roof rack 400 voyeur en mexico Panama license plate frames Microscan barcode readers xanax Consulting for call center technologies loreal cosmetics Waterbed valves Toaster oven with toaster slots Airplane cabinet knobs
That's a great story. Waiting for more. Carnival paradise cruises ionamin Fotos de chicas lesbianas jenna jameson nude las vegas nevada tooth whitening bleaching Projector 169 duck jerky in the oven Black+amateur+hardcore Rtr timeshare resale Insurance online rate travel direct email marketing Card credit mutual student washington
Post a Comment