To Shivam, With Love
Dear Shivam,
I refer to your Clueless post of the day.
Shivam, I don't know about you, but I find it upsetting that people are killed in India (to be precise in your, and mine city Lucknow) for something that happened in Denmark and for rogue state like Iran.
I have yet to see a single protest by Hindus for what is happening to Hindus in Pakistan and Bangladesh (not to mention a single death). There is a difference between civil dissent and rioting.
That you support literal belief in Koran (where it advocates beheading of infidels, which mean you as well not just us Hindus) is an evidence to me how far secularist have become deluded. Yes and concept of Ummah does run counter to the notion of sovereign nation - state.
Your moral equivalence is beyond outrageous and has entered the realm of surreal.
You make it too clear that in India, secularism just means being apologists for "minority" and affront to "majority".
Sad part is that professional secularist like you are harming the "minority" the most.
You are encouraging minority to draw itself in a cocoon.
I don't mind delusion, but in this case your delusion will get both of us killed. You are free if you wish to die, I do not.
Yours,
A Hindu Nazi
PS. What was it, that made you loathe India (in general) and Hindus (in particular) so much ?
PPS I do not get personal but the comment to the referred post were closed.
Categories : India , Politics , Secularism , Religion

1 comments:
best regards, nice info source dedicated server probleme hilly haven golf course Blog celexa causes of sudden hair loss Welcome to the paxil database ativan uk Cisco router 4000 serial and ethernet port Nj property tax relief programs21 World baseball classic tv schedule Camera digital mini review Man water sport Pamela anderson fake nude pics http://www.fitness-trainer-4.info/Istruttrice-fitness.html Top gun barcode scanner
Post a Comment