Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Rumour has it ........

That purveyor of all thing related to security Nitin Pai is coming to Mumbai.

Normally I would have been the first to welcome his arrival, but I am not.

For you see, this is not normal, he is going to den of evil cartellians who stand accused in whole blogdom of such heresy and barbarity as logic, fact and statistics (not to mention violent tastes in footwears). Infact, the visit is being hosted by a cartel member (who is rumored to be root cause behind poverty, Iraq war and disgrace of Carol Gracias).

Keeping in mind value of Nitin to bloggers (and if highly unreliable and thus widely circulated rumours are to be believed, to those in Main stream media), such a venture is fraught with risk.

So I can only appeal to good judgment of Nitin and hope that he will realize the danger of such dangerous liaisons.

However in case he is not able to apply his judgment (no doubt due to Vada Paav of Chowpati, cartellians can stoop to conquer), I consider a rescue operation must be launched by bloggers opposed to wicked ways of cartel.

Blogger of Mumbai (including Thane and Navi Mumbai) and Pune should combine their resources to ensure that under no circumstances Nitin is captured and made to cross over to dark side.

Ladies and gentlemen, failure is not an option

0 comments: