Secular - Wrong !
This is a very offensive post, it involves name calling and personal abuse. This is most improper for me to do this, but it has to be done.
Well, well Godhra incident was just a fire, and Iraqis are better than Indians,
(with out doubt because of American influence).
What next?
That those who were traveling had it coming?
That if you demand reconstruction of Ram Mandir, it is justifiable to burn you, don't complain and take it on cheek, you stupid Hindoo !
And yes, India suffers because BJP killed Mahatma Gandhi, Indira Gandhi and Rajeev Gandhi
I am bleeping elite (that is why I use plural for myself) and don't you dare question my integrity and honesty and general blingness.
Most despicable and most dishonest.
Yes, it has to be said.
Well, well Godhra incident was just a fire, and Iraqis are better than Indians,
(with out doubt because of American influence).
What next?
That those who were traveling had it coming?
That if you demand reconstruction of Ram Mandir, it is justifiable to burn you, don't complain and take it on cheek, you stupid Hindoo !
And yes, India suffers because BJP killed Mahatma Gandhi, Indira Gandhi and Rajeev Gandhi
I am bleeping elite (that is why I use plural for myself) and don't you dare question my integrity and honesty and general blingness.
Most despicable and most dishonest.
Yes, it has to be said.
Categories : Society , Politics , India , Secularism

2 comments:
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it importing interior decoration Free programm recover formatted disk Austin search engine marketing http://www.blackberry-8.info/imitationmeridia.html Forth worth home decor renault tuning Cell+phone+comparison+plans fidalgos home decor Local phone campaign strategies Radar detector dropshipper Esclade roof rack Cheap calls in the u.s Bingo near celina ohio on sunday afternoon State farm insurance claims strong fisheries freshwater management training interior design nutrional Utah fast cash advance Timeshare keyword timeshare multi roulette Antique diamond indian ring
Post a Comment