Thursday, June 01, 2006

The Arjun Effect - II

Previous post

Now after reservation in IITs & AIIMs, we are going to have reservation in private sector too (Via Slimes)


NEW DELHI: The issue of reservation in private sector could hot up in the days ahead with the government telling the business and industry to voluntarily opt for it and not to force on it the option of a legislation. "You have to do it amicably. I am the last person to do it by legislation. Please don't force me to a situation where we have to think of legislation. I have great regard for captains of industry and they should do it. I think they understand their moral responsibility," Minister for Social Justice and Empowerment Meira Kumar said.

Just what was needed.

And please don't bother pointing out that Meira Kumar is a nobody, there is no greater "nobody" than our kept PM.

I hope this gives satisfaction to those dolts and morons (secular-right for lack of better words) who were slobbering over triumph of "secularism" and deluding themselves with how the poodle of Sonia Gandhi is a honourable man.

The only course of action for me and other upper caste members is to emigrate and leave Arjun Singhs & Ramadoss to fornicate among themselves, as far as I am concerned whatever my ideological position, I refuse to get sodomized.

0 comments: