Tuesday, June 13, 2006

(अ)धर्मयुद्ध

नास्तिकों को सूचित करना चाहूँगा की आपकी लाख आपत्ती एव क्रोध के बावजूद धर्म और धार्मिक कुशल मंगल से हैं एवं भगवान की कृपा से आगे भी ऐसे ही रहेंगे अतः रक्तचाप न बढ़ाएँ. धन्यवाद !

(संदर्भ)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lolzzz

:)

On a completely unrelated note: I must compliment you on your Hindi, it has just the right amount of sarcasm and humor to make it interesting. I hope you have a Hindi blog too. Please, do let me know.

doubtinggaurav said...

Confused,

It was just mild "tongue in cheek" remark, hardly qualifying for sarcasm :-).

The only good thing about my Hindi is that it is much less horrible than my english.But thanks for compliment.

I tried to create a Hindi blog (the link is on the main page of this blog)however there are some technical difficulties (most probably some conspiracy by blogger)

Regards

froginthewell said...

Following some standard ascii transliteration scheme might make it more accesible, particularly to those who don't use M$ software. It is easy to get used to.