Mumbai blasts @ 7/11
It is like a bad nighmare
7 blasts on Mumbai trains, 104 killed
What can Indians do, we can think later.
At present I am trying to contact my relatives, unfortunately network is busy.
I pray that everyone whom I know (in person or via blogs) and their near & dear are well
( Considering more than hundred have died, ironically my prayer for someone's well being translates into death of others, it is so wretched )

3 comments:
Gaurav: Sad news indeed. May the victims rest in peace. I hope you managed to contact your folks im Mumbai.
best,
CN,
Thanks ,fortunately my folks are safe
Regards
Where did you find it? Interesting read buying didrex on line without prescription Lexapro irrtable guaranteed fax proactiv skin care product http://www.ativan-lorazepam.info/chrysler_daimler_warranty.html Business ties design business suite business cards Asper divorce Bookcase mission klonopin online description chemistry ingredien Fax service web Buick dealership fergus gmc in pontiac Care of nunn's orchid Kitchen cum tahoe vista web design
Post a Comment