Secularism Indian Style
Unbelievable,
The blood of victims has yet to dry and this despicable scum has already started.
'SIMI not a terrorist organisation' (Via rediff)
Unbelievable,
The blood of victims has yet to dry and this despicable scum has already started.
'SIMI not a terrorist organisation' (Via rediff)
4 comments:
This post, I guess, could be well annexed to the dodo post as an illustration.
Frog,
Mulayam Singh Yadav is not a dodo or for that matter any of the "secular" politicians because they have got the security.
I mean what is the life of few Indians if it it helps in getting vote.
Dode is the common public who is all dewy eyed about land of pure even though it is people who are most risk at
Regards
I mean, this post does show that people are lackadaisical about terrorism because we have a situation where politicians feel free make such statements ( atleast wait for a few days and see if people react ).
Frog,
Right on the mark, no one is going to say anything
Regards
Post a Comment