Relapse of dhimmitude
Tony Blair : Terrorism in J&K is a manifestation of global jihad (as opposed to being merely confined to regional dispute between India and land of pure)
Pakistan to India: Turn your cheek, morons
India to Pakistan: Why cheek goodsir! we are going to bend over.
Pakistan to India: Get the vaseline, bitch. On second thoughts we will do it the rough way.
PS. Does the title make one a " Saffronite Scum" . If it does, I am proud of being one.
Pakistan to India: Turn your cheek, morons
India to Pakistan: Why cheek goodsir! we are going to bend over.
Pakistan to India: Get the vaseline, bitch. On second thoughts we will do it the rough way.
PS. Does the title make one a " Saffronite Scum" . If it does, I am proud of being one.

6 comments:
PS. Does the title make one a " Saffronite Scum"
I don't think so. I think you are right-wing, but far away from being saffronite scum.
Are you disappointed? Do you want to be branded as such? There is a lot of brand equity in that you know. ;-)
Look at Modi and Togadia. Absolute nobodies before 2002. Modi in fact used to be the 3rd or 4th choice, jointly with B P Singhal, to be BJP's tv-studio-man. Now being branded as saffronite scum has given the Modi brand so much equity that he is sure to be a major leader at the national level in a few years.
gaurav ( not "not sabnis" ) : then I think you should have qualified the word saffronite in your original post.
Moreover, ;-) is the trademark for oppressors, not saffronite scums :-))
Sabnis,
I am not any winged creature, I am a down to earth homo sapiens.
But yes I could do with some brand equity.
Seriously speaking as Frog pointed out, your article was not specifically about Modi or Togadia but about people who use pseudo -secularism as a pejorative.
I think even you will concede that is a rather broad category, not limited to VHP activists.
Hence your brush was too broad, methinks.
Just to add I am not in above category, for the reason that I think secularism in Indian context is highly overrated.
Regards
Yes, true, the brush was rather broad.
Sabnis,
Just to clarify I do not mind if the brush is broad for the simple reason that I too have been guilty of that in the past.
Logic ofcourse dictates that I use term in proper context and sense (i.e eschew broad brushes).
However all logic and no malice makes Gaurav a libertarian.
Just kidding ;-)
Regards
Keep up the good work Wide selection of leather coats Investing advice 401k tips Free tips for skin care beauty ultracet effects import body kits Buy sennheiser headphones in jackson mi One day rent a car Small publishing houses Ambien 15mg side effects payday loan Porsche lynn bondage fiat gearbox Didrex free consultation 90 sale whole house electric on demand water heater free affiliate program Zocor booklet offer
Post a Comment