Thursday, September 21, 2006

Aphorism: Dodos & dead weight

I have a theory.Modern liberalism (which means Atheism, individualism, libertarianism and the paraphernalia) is doomed.
It is self-destructive, for the simple reason it does not have anything to aspire for, no role model.
Hence it is in evolutionary terms extinct species. Problem then is not any havoc created by atheists, but different and two-fold.
One is too much of resources are spent on something which is goner anyway.
Second this creed is, barring limited utility a dead weight. This is my main fear, this ideology will sink sooner or later but has the capability to take one (or two) civilization along with it.

PS. Actually I simplified it. Modern liberalism can survive, but in a very interesting way.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

And what is that interesting way?

(And since you already predicted my demise, ensure the supply of virgins:) )

Anonymous said...

some how the link did not come through.

That was me.

doubtinggaurav said...

Confused,

Wait for the next post.

By the way everyone dies I am talking about death of atheism as a creed.

Regards

froginthewell said...

Isn't this a succinct summary of many of your previous posts?

but has the capability to take one (or two) civilization along with it.

and replace it with something far more sinister.

Anonymous said...

Gaurav, yes I understand.

Will wait.

doubtinggaurav said...

Frog,

Well I am more optimistic about humanity.

Confused,

You are not confused ;-)

Regards

froginthewell said...

So what do you think Europe will be?

doubtinggaurav said...

Frog,
You mean Europe is doomed

I hope not

Regards