Monday, October 09, 2006

A tag line

Welcome to Pune, city of hot babes, bad roads and painful back aches!

This time I am not exaggerating, even Kanpur at worst is easily better than Pune.
Since my time of arrival (which was four months ago) some of my vital body parts have emigrated as a protest against constant jarring, meanwhile others have exchanged their places.

This post is written with my small intestine firmly lodged in my upper cranium.
(Actually it was supposed to be a smaller and rounder organ, but for sake of decency it has to be intestine)

5 comments:

froginthewell said...

Actually it was supposed to be

I'm afraid you are going the Amit Varma way.

doubtinggaurav said...

Frog,

I am afraid that in my case all the errors are inadvertent.
By the way what was wrong with the sentence ? So that I can correct.

Regards

froginthewell said...

Just the manner in which you dealt in your post with the "smaller and rounder organ" - reminded me of the crude jokes Amit Varma always subjected this poor thing to.

doubtinggaurav said...

Frog,

Really ! I thought it is pretty tame when compared to what goes inside IIT (atleast in KGP, but I am sure same is the case with M)

Regards

doubtinggaurav said...

Jaffna,

If I elaborate then I am afraid Frog will compare me to that heretic Amit Varma :-)

Regards