Kafila ka kafiya
Praise be upon God, for ensuring a constant supply of idiots. Trust me on this, it is only idiocy of others which provides variety in the daily grind of life.
I was afraid that source of idiocy was drying, after the usual progressive and libertarian morons started being boring and their inanity tedious. But then God reaffirms my faith and delivers a top notch dullard. I kid not, it is after a very very long time that I got to read a post as DOA as this,
The author start originally with "lumpen bourgeoisie", now I do know about Lumpen proletariat, but what is this new phrase and what is the context, I can not fathom, unless this is author's idea of mental flossing.
But the fun has just begun, in middle of incoherent diatribe against police, the author asks "What about Afzal" ?, now if she wants to pimp (yes that is the correct word) for a terrorist I admit this is a rather disingenuous device , otherwise it must be free association, if that be the case I must ask, "What's the Frequency, Kenneth"?.
Wait, the author doesn't stop. Instead she keeps digging assiduously, She is outraged that police asks for verification of servants. Well here is the thing, police asks because too many people, living alone at house , especially old ones and females, are getting robbed, mudered and raped*.
I know this may astonish some idiots people, but many times these are insider jobs, which means with connivance of servants. Further at risk of causing even more astonishment, just because some one is poor doesnt mean he is innocent, in fact if I may be politically incorrect there is a direct correlation between poverty and crime. Now one is free to look for root causes, but if one is outraged at the fact that employers are cautious about the servants, then I must say that one should be in a mental asylum.
Also while there is no doubt that there are incidences of mistreatment of servants, if one draws a picture where middle class Indians are sadistic bastards with no aim in life except to inflict pain on their servants, then one should be in a straight jacket.
But the vitriol doesnt stop here, the author is fuming because of what she perceives humiliation of servants because they are not invited to eat along with the employes at restaurant.
Now taking your servant to a restaurant seems little ridiculous to me, but I fail to understand where is humiliation, the servant is getting paid for what he is doing.
One more nonsense is this breast beating over the conditions of servants. Yes the conditions are pretty wretched, their pay is meagre, it is because they are poor, and in jobs which justifies only that much price in the market. Poverty can be removed by increasing opporunities of employment and not by frothing at employers. But apparently author thinks that the salaries be increased to make the condition more dignified, I must this lunacy almost makes idea of minimum wage almost respectable by comparision.
But there is more, our usual crusader cum idiot savant chips in with bogeyman of racism.
Now I fail to understand how servants and employers are different races
What a way to start weekends.

4 comments:
You captured my feelings. Couldnt have put it better myself. However, wouldnt have read that idiotic post in the first place , if it wasnt for your link.
Sachin,
yeah it was waste for time.
Sorry for that :-)
Regards
LOLzz...
visited that blog kafila for the first time via your link. Probably will never return.. Well, the kind of people who comment there, gives a good idea about what it is. (Some ali, shivam vij (LOL), and an assorted battery of liberals)
Thats what i hate about weeping mushy emotional seculo-liberals. In the flow of emotions, they lose sight of facts and logic, and in fact irritate.
Shadows,
It was my misfortune too :-)
Post a Comment