An outrageous proposal
(Because I missed the pick up..... again)
Even though people mistake me for a delusional and heartless bastard person of unknown parentage, you know what! I do have a heart (and kidneys and liver and ba... err never mind). I may be a crum but I am a compassionate crum, which makes all the difference.
Now in order to prove that milk of kindness flows in this muscular chest of mine, I have wrecked (only metaphorically) my brains to find solution to what is according to me the greatest challenges, the most shocking iniquities which world face. My conclusions follow
1. I have concluded that one of the problem with society is that it is too repressive.
By demanding adherence to a moral code which places premium on peace, we are collectively repressing the beast within us. This child of the wild, desperate because he has been caged and chained for too long, looks for escape. In the stifling presence of ethics, this virulent struggle manifest in rather pernicious forms.
One is popular fascination with reality TV and soap operas. Another is menace of global terrorism. Yes enlightened readers, make no mistake! It is not religion or boredom, but an isomorphic form of claustrophobia. The release is blood and gore, and not moderation or reform.
2. I am a passionate admirer of ancient Greek and roman civilizations. And if the human life is to be elevated it is these civilizations which must be recreated, in edifice and inside mind.
3. I am also, in addition to being a prolific blogger and self trained ornithologist (chic watcher for not so enlightened ones), passionately involved in conservation of hyena, which I believe have an uncanny resemblance to certain kinds of human being.
4. Last, but not the least, I am deeply sympathetic, in fact can almost feel the pain of worshippers of "induhvidual", for whom society is a necessary evil and nationalism unnecessary one. To whom any merit of patriotism is beyond even a cursory glance. I strongly believe that they must be emancipated from the clutches of society and nation. They want license, they do not want obligation and it is this which must be delivered to them.
Four problems which seem so different. But as intelligent I am, I realized that there a single and elegant solution to the vexing situation.
See, it goes like this. In order to rebuild roman culture, what is required ? Pretty simple, we need to organize gladiatorial combats. These combats will also quench the masses thirst for violence and death. These contests will also provide a release to jihadis, who want nothing more than to kill and main living things, and I do not think that it is such an unreasonable demand (to be frank, there are many persons for whom death will be an improvement).
Now comes the tortured "induhvidualist", I propose that if the tormented soul is feel so oppressed, if he has not need of nation, then society should let him go, in other words society should withdraw its protection. After he has been refunded what society owes to him, let it be declared that rule of man made law (which is a artificial construct) doesn't apply to that poltroon, rather it is the more appropriate law, that of natural selection, of survival of the fittest is what is applicable for him.
Then this fool of first order should be dragged by his ponytail and let into the arena, where the jihadi and the hyena are waiting. I admit it would be a rather short event, considering how the "induhvidualist" happen to abhor arms, but nevertheless interesting and what is more the ratings will be up the roof.
I always wanted to watch a "logician" meet reality.

2 comments:
Dear Compassionate crum
I am flummoxed by this highly indulgent gush..my senses are so paralysed that I am not able decode the DNA of the gush,else I would have categorised it under some familiar compartment.ahem, what a downpour, am completely drenched by this violent spew of twisted and perverse notes. Simply exhilirating. ...!
*crum means...I promise,I will teach u one french word
Jyo,
Sometimes I am too profound for my own good and comprehension :-)
This usually happens when I miss pick ups or I have a dead line.
I have no idea what crum means, but it sounded offending,what is more "compassionate crum" is alliterative.
We should be ready to sacrifice language for sake of enligtenment
Post a Comment