A verse shaken
Eyes, like dagger, pierce the soul, witness the terror, cold hands gripping the heart.
Blues, foretelling the menace, seduction by serpent, inappropriate but irresistible.
The mouth thin, the smile cruel, visage of devil. Futile resistance to wrath of avenging Angel.
The body, rugged, strong; mocking humanity, smug in beastly form.
The name is Bond, James Bond.
PS Daniel Craig metrosexual! This guy is heretic I tell you.

8 comments:
Oh
I missed this somehow....
tiny a reminder :
That is a nice little nothing you’re almost wearing...tch tch!
New BOND is a METROSEXUAL..xtended a glance at the weird combination, just because he managed to shed a dripping emotion without a hint of hesitation, he gets qualified for the sensitive dimension of masculinity /ah Marcel Proust, come to my rescue!
Jyo
but nice write up! am trembling with fervor...
Noooooooooooooooo,
That cant be trueeeeeeeeeeeee
It is that damn confused, he is committing blasphemy and also seducing others to path of untruth and iniquity.
Where are thou Samuel Jackson ;-)
umm..
Is it getting better?
Or do you feel the same?
Will it make it easier on you now?
....
Did I disappoint you?
Or leave a bad taste in your mouth?
You act like you never had love
And you want me to go without
Well it's......was listening to U2 One while driving to work...
..it's such a sweet delight to watch a man in a state of helplessness...now I flee!
Jyo,
I surrender, it is unqualified submission, white flag so to say.
But even though, I am compelled to adhere to strait jacket definition of modern male, who can not emote without being metrosexuality, inside the innermost recesses, my concscience will always chant "Bond is a MCP", it will not recant even if I do.
But Gaurav
I didnt intend to witness that..surrender is such a heavy baggage under which slender a pair of shoulders thrive upon debilitating surrealism the devilish mind celebrates...now again, I go berserk ...on your space...I would move onto ur other columns now...may I? (giggle)-Jyo
but sincere apologies!-J
Jyo,
This is cruelty twice perperated.
First you make me surrender and then seek forgiveness
Victor beseeching vanquished :-)
see how gently n diligently I made u remove a comment...haha!~
I broke ur silence...wicked a move?!ye, am born with it, it's in my DNA...
Post a Comment