The wave function undulates
In one universe I rejoice, in another I grieve, in yet another I succeed, and fail.
Sometimes I find love, sometimes I pine and yet another age I pick the flowers of bitter drops. I am alone, in crowd, drenched in rain, covered with grime. I lived my life to the fullest, my dream was unfulfilled, I was a good son, I was a miserable failure.
In all those worlds, infinity and beyond, the wretched cat walks on my grave

2 comments:
So true & so relatable Gaurav
I especially loved this "..yet another age i pick the flowers of bitter drops.." it's so enchanting!
....The world around me
is still and speechless,
a lonely driver and
the machine on that
winter's evening,
battered heart retracing
the afternoon, a march
of reluctant feet, while
the lonesome road pulsates
with a song that I would soon
meet under the tree-
a stranger with downcast eyes!
it's such a rich experience internalising the tapestry of emotions as you struggle with it, which leave you more balanced today than yesterday, a sense of growing up with different perspectives and paradoxical views, a tool box you find suddenly in the courtyard...
your search for love
never finishes without
kissing bitterness,
your longing for love
never ends without
sleeping with silence....J
Jyo,
It is tiring, isnt the immortality and eternity of existence as a being who absorbs all the emotions
Post a Comment