Friday, December 01, 2006

Whither humanity

Newborn dies as cops grill mother

It is unbelievable, so much callousness. While we discussed socialism, we let go of society, we let go of institutions. This is where we find ourselves. A common refrain among middle class is to blame "the system". You know what, we are part of this system, we have made the mess we find ourselves in.
Glory of democracy !

From report

The mother was picked up the previous evening for bearing a child out of wedlock

What the hell police was doing, what have they got to do with how one bears child.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gaurav
Brutal and inhuman act!
I cant unfathom as to how can one be so nonchalant, indifferent and not even flinch by a wailing helpless infant. I am short of words. I am ashamed
..Jyo

Anonymous said...

I just can’t fathom ..sorry (typo)
I want to un"unfathom"-J

doubtinggaurav said...

Jyo,

Yeah dastardly