Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Intervention - II

Please read this post to understand why Amit Varma is, well piece of bovine excreta.

As afterthought since he likes Pakistan so much, can Indian government send this clueless moron to "land of pure", he shouldn't mind, considering how he is a perfect dhimmi.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amit Verma can, of course, speak for himself; but I believe he is objecting spending government (rather tax payer) money in it. It would be much better if the high tech explorations were thrown open to the private sector, risking their own money in it, and if successful, reaping the super-sized profits. Remember, the aeroplane wasn't invented by any government.

Anonymous said...

You obviously lack reading and comprehension skills.

doubtinggaurav said...

Serf,

You have a point, Private sector should be allowed, thing is there are hardly any returns at present on space exploration and government has to be involved.
I am no more enthused than you (or Mr Varma)about paying taz(yes I do pay tax and tax is considerable) but there are some objectives which can only be fulfilled by public monies, for example defense, law and order, and "space exploration". At present I see no way out of it.
But I was annoyed with Amit Varma for his grandstanding and putrid tone, he had it coming.

Anon,

Never said I had any skills, cowboy.

Anonymous said...

LOL!

But, how is the first part related to the second?

doubtinggaurav said...

Confused,

It is a series to enlighten public :-)

In The Shadows said...

Serf,

NASA, and CERN and other bodies are Government-funded.

Gaurav,

Amit Verma ?? I stopped taking him seriously long ago..

doubtinggaurav said...

Shadows,

But lot of people do take him seriously.