You are here: Home > politics > Freudian Slip ?
Freudian Slip?Thats being charitable.I would think its deliberate
Prasanna,Well I am a very charitable person....
OMG! Gaurav, this must be printed and distributed and hoarded all across the nation. Everytime a journalist addresses a Hindu rally/protest, a hundred people should shove this printed poster on their cameras.
Tushar,This may be the most glaring example but this is not certainly not the first case of ELM dissimulation
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Freudian Slip?
Thats being charitable.I would think its deliberate
Prasanna,
Well I am a very charitable person....
OMG! Gaurav, this must be printed and distributed and hoarded all across the nation. Everytime a journalist addresses a Hindu rally/protest, a hundred people should shove this printed poster on their cameras.
Tushar,
This may be the most glaring example but this is not certainly not the first case of ELM dissimulation
Post a Comment