Thursday, May 17, 2007

Just in case

To those who may want to comment how altruism is determined by genes on previous post,

I have read "The Selfish Gene".

Thank you

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are needed in cynical nerd. check it out

doubtinggaurav said...

Jeshuran,

You and other commentators did a commendable job fisking the leftards. On the other hand if I were there, I would have ended abusing.

Anonymous said...

Well, I think many of us gave in to emotional outbursts there, which we shouldn't have. Moreover, many of us just slandered without responding to points with any rigor. Very few responded to specific points he made. I couldn't either, as I was too ignorant of history. This is not quite how I would like to see hindu-sympathisers argue.

froginthewell.

Anonymous said...

Frog in the well

I do not quite agree. That person was extremely provocative and I think Jaffna and you did a very good job rebutting him. He was extremely bigoted in his views and was not open to another opinion. This is so lefty.

cheers

doubtinggaurav said...

Frog,Dearest of all my friends,

Why argue when we can kick their pansy asses....