You are here: Home > Aside > Meaning of life
Is not 42. It is "squat till you puke".What are you waiting for ?
बोले तो ?
And die of muscle exhaustion?It could also be 47..just a random thought.
Sharan,Arre I am giving you the BrahmaVakya and you are looking behind its meaning just memorize it :-)Cinamon,You wont die, no it is what I said. Dont commit blasphemy
Oh dont worry about my sins. I am anyways going to hell..i wont get to read blogs like yours in heaven you see. And i have full faith in the power of the "confession box". :-P. So what say about 47?
Cinamon,47 is still heresy, I think we should compromise on 45
hmm....ok.... hmmm....alright. 45.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
बोले तो ?
And die of muscle exhaustion?
It could also be 47..just a random thought.
Sharan,
Arre I am giving you the BrahmaVakya and you are looking behind its meaning just memorize it :-)
Cinamon,
You wont die, no it is what I said. Dont commit blasphemy
Oh dont worry about my sins. I am anyways going to hell..i wont get to read blogs like yours in heaven you see. And i have full faith in the power of the "confession box". :-P.
So what say about 47?
Cinamon,
47 is still heresy, I think we should compromise on 45
hmm....ok.... hmmm....alright. 45.
Post a Comment