Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A Christian India

I believe that as ESS in context of evolution, Christianity is better than Islam which is better than Hinduism. in context of survival*, Christianity is a better strategy than Islam which is a better strategy than Hinduism.
Therefore I believe India will be a christian nation before the end of 22nd century. **
Or rather the accurate term is geographical region currently represented by Republic of India, because I believe that before this century ends, India as a republic and as a nation-state will cease to exist.

* Here by survival I mean just the sheer number, leave other artifacts out of it.

** This assumes that after oil Ummah will not have any trump card, as far as material resources are concerned, if it does have that trump card, India will belong to the believers.

PS: I also think by the end of this millennium almost whole world will be christian, at least in nominal terms.

4 comments:

Ritwik said...

I believe that your assertions will be proved wrong. Hedge your bets.

doubtinggaurav said...

I will be more than glad to be wrong in this case :-)

Anonymous said...

1. Do you still find the demographic concerns of RSS unwarranted?

2. Even hindus like us can do more to preserve the legacy, as this shows ( link via a certain friend ).

doubtinggaurav said...

Frog,

I find their solution unwarranted