Obama, Obama !
Update: I have changed my mind. I heart Obama. Reason.
Related posts [1],[2]
This one is too good to pass. It seems black jesus is getting spanked.
Exhibit [A] oops
Exhibit [B] ouch
Exhibit [C] oooouch
1. Now I will admit this first point does have some merit. American government is obliged to protect only American citizens and her national interest.It is, no way, obliged to save world, especially if one considers that no matter what America does, it ends up as the default excuse for each and every misfortune that any random dude may suffer. As much as one can wish, and I wish it as much as the next man, to be humanitarian, matter of fact is , there are too few resources and too many conflicts of interest, to enforce order all over the world. You may call it "dog eat dog" world, or "might is right" world, but that is the way it is. However this policy, essentially isolationism is based only upon the partial picture. True America is not obliged to maintain world order, but being the only super power and having a globalized economy, it is in American self interest to promote "peace" (as opposed to democracy).
2. This sex education bidness is the one of the most dear of liberal hobbies. Now I have no idea what sex education exactly means, wiki is vague. But I find it unbelievable that some one thinks it is possible to teach kinder-garden kids about sex. On a related note, one of the arguments for sex education is to prevent sex abuse. I know it may sound hard but it is very difficult to effectively prevent child abuse. Best measure is family, worst, as is usually the case, government.
3. This diplamcy argument is the silliest one can find. Diplomatic negotiations is a complicated business, and its success depend on far too many things to reduce it to soundbites. Unfortunately that is what happening.
Now the most important question is how does Obama lover feel ? Does it hurt to be paddled by Hillary Auntie ?

0 comments:
Post a Comment