Sunday, August 05, 2007

Arun Shourie For PM

Arun Shourie depresses, which is why his works don't go well with viral fever.

That aside, what is wrong with having Arun Shourie as PM ? He for one, has more guts than present disgrace, and I don't think anyone can doubt his integrity.

Ofcourse he is not secular enough, but secularism is over-rated anyway.

Update: Of course whom a blogger supports is inconsequential as is the blogger. But isn't blogging about fun n feeling ?

3 comments:

Sharan Sharma said...

> what is wrong with having Arun Shourie as PM

Possibly the best man we can have. He superbly matches Sri Aurobindo's concept of "An Intellectual Kshatriya" leading the nation.

Anonymous said...

Arun shourie is accused of under pricing in the Centaur disinventment deal.
plus he is a known islamophobe .
I'd rather Laloo as PM then arun shourie

doubtinggaurav said...

Sharanji,

Right said...

Anon,

Dont talk of accusation even Maa Sita was accused.
I guess he is "islamophobe" nowadays anyone who is sensible turns out to be "islamophobe"