Dastan-E-Pakistan & SMS Fascism
Dastan-E-Pakistan
Why in heaven's name are people surprised about what Shohaib Malik said inadvertently or otherwise ? There is a reason why Pakistan is called that. I am not a rationalist or have a scientific mind, though I wish I was, but I don't think that except for Pakistan any nation (even Islamic ones) have their names divorced from historical traditions. Pakistan is founded not on history. It was conceived on theological premises and it will die in a theology induced madness.
Seriously the so called secular, rationalist, yada yada brigade should read up on some history.
SMS Fascism
Now I am proud to be a Hindutva Fascist. But you know what, I have class*. Which is why I am not going to send SMSes like this.
"Pak ko sharafat sikha denge, Hind ki taakat dikha denge… Ae Pak, humse punga no lena varna, JOHANNESBERG main kya, LAHORE main TIRANGA lehra denge, jai hind."[BarbarIndians]
Goodness, so cheesy! Cheese should be consumed in moderation and with bread or on pizza, never through SMS. But I digress, try however hard I may, what exactly is anti-Muslim about the SMS, and why should some Muslim consider it so, unless of course, he/she considers Anti-Pakistan to be Anti-Muslim, a notion which frankly speaking I consider to be Anti-national.
I knew from examples that a lack of reading comprehension is a minimum prerequisite to become a Journalist. Apparently it is also sufficient to get award by CNN-IBN.
* Which is why I disseminate my bigotry in subliminal messages. Soon the educated readers would have turned Fascists. Have educated readers looked at mirror lately ?
Update: Like esteemed koolguy11ji I hold no brief for the concerned journalist (Mr Balakrishna), unless he is a communal bigot like me, then my full support is with him.

2 comments:
Hi Gaurav
This blogger/writer/social activist/documentary maker is frequently endorsed and spoken of highly by the 'eminent' blogger(:
I really love when typical Abrahamic Socialist-secularist activist reveal their true colors
I couldnt believe that issue can be made out of this ,that too complaint to sack the Journo.Really this is nasty and obnoxious
BTW not much noise from the 'eminent' bloggers of the world.
Pasanna,
Well the eminent one is beyond understanding of mere mortals like us :-)
Post a Comment