SOB
If you are old (and unwashed) like me there is a good chance you would have read Suman Sourabh
(as opposed to TinTin, Archies or even Target).
Well around fifteen years back those guys plagiarized these two stories of Asimov. And I remember liking them.
By the way, are there any Indian science fiction writes besides Narlikar ?

10 comments:
Gaurav,
I usually lurk here but talk about books and I have to come out.
Mahesh Gore, Dev Mewari, and Dr. Goswami write SF in hindi. Marathi authors that I can think of are Yashwant Deshpande and Subodh Jawadekar.
Sakshiji
Thanks for the tip and also telling how to smoke you out :-)
Well, generally your blogs would require me to use my brain :P
But since under no circumstance I use my brain, it had to be this post that I come out :)
Now that is hard to believe :-)
Which part? That your blogs require thought or that I refuse to think ;)
Both I will say :-D
Only a true Jagadguru bhakt can be this modest.
Let me assure you Ma'am that modesty is not one of my vices :-)
Hmm.. judging by the latest post, I can see you are very self- aware.
What can I say no harm in self promotion, is there
Post a Comment