Futility Of Improvement
Even today I have to remain true to my cynical self.
Well, birthdays are merely symbolic of how another year has gone by and how little we've grown. No matter how desperate we are that someday a better self will emerge, with each flicker of the candles on the cake, we know it's not to be, that for the rest of our sad, wretched pathetic lives, this is who we are to the bitter end. Inevitably, irrevocably; happy birthday? No such thing *

8 comments:
Hi Gaurav
Happy Bday to you.Enjoy the day and have fun
I think cynicism seem to be a product of too much contemplation(:
Relax.I would recommed that you should read only TOI regularly and relish life
What a cheap way to tell people that its your borthday and that they should be wishing you.
Happy Birthday, anyway. ;-)
How old are you?
I stopped celebrating birthday in my early teens. An grim reminder that you are still a nobody...
I wish a speedy departure to your soul :)
Hi Gaurav,
Happy Birthday.
I agree with prasanna.Have fun.
आपके "Happy 'बड्डे'" पे नयी साल की हार्दिक शुभकाम्नाएँ
WHAT NO GIFT !!
why do you people hate me !
Thank you all :-)
That is why faith in rebirth helps. Wish you a year of progress towards the Truth :-)
Dear Frog,
Aap bhi bina gift ke aa gaye kya soch ke aaye the, hum khush honge, aapko sabashi denge :-D
Post a Comment