You are here: Home > Aside > Philosophy @ Resident Evil
What doesn't kill you may still leave you undead.AARGH Human Flesh
I don't think they are alike at all.I've seen pictures of famous philosophers, and none of them look like Milla Jovovich.
Ike,Milla Jovovich was termed uberchick by Nietzsche :-)
I have this knack of spotting beauties before they make it big and unwashed and uncouth fellows fall for them. I have moved on to other things that will soon be the next big things.
Dear Sriram,I have been drooling over Milla since Resident Evil - I, kindly desist from question my affections for the lady.
Oh boy!! I have been following her from blue lagoon sequel.
Obviously you have even worse taste as far as the movies are concerned than myself. You win !
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I don't think they are alike at all.
I've seen pictures of famous philosophers, and none of them look like Milla Jovovich.
Ike,
Milla Jovovich was termed uberchick by Nietzsche :-)
I have this knack of spotting beauties before they make it big and unwashed and uncouth fellows fall for them. I have moved on to other things that will soon be the next big things.
Dear Sriram,
I have been drooling over Milla since Resident Evil - I, kindly desist from question my affections for the lady.
Oh boy!! I have been following her from blue lagoon sequel.
Obviously you have even worse taste as far as the movies are concerned than myself. You win !
Post a Comment