Saturday, December 01, 2007

Aphorism: Compassion & Guilt

Compassion is economic good, guilt is free.

PS: By the way what does this comment mean. I suspect not very nice.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think "pArppara nayE" means "dog of the brahmins" or "brahmin dogs" ( don't know for sure ). "mUTikkiTTu vElaiyaip-pAru" means "Shut up and mind your business". Well, I am sure that is not the part for which you asked the meaning but just wanted to confirm your suspicion :-)

BTW is it you or google who disallowed the "anonymous" and "Other" option?

doubtinggaurav said...

Frog,

Not sure what the problem is, in settings it is open to all. May be it is some bug ?

By the way, in Michigan ?

Anonymous said...

you brahmin (actually a derogatory term for brahmins used by the dravida movement goons) dog, when did North India develop. Babri masjid, gujarat etc. Without dravida movement south India also would have been like that. So shut up (you know which orifice) and mind your business.

doubtinggaurav said...

How insulting :-)

But frankly speaking it is disappointing, what is the use of abusing someone, if the fellow doesn't even understand the meaning.

I am sure Indian education system is to be blamed :-P