Monday, December 03, 2007

Dear Tamizhan(s)

Apropos this, Gujarat is West India, not North India. At least get the geography right. *

By the way I had a profound thought. Supposing if Sriram is blessed with a male child, and his name, according to Janam Patrika, turns out to be Jai, then his full name, again according to Tamizh convention, will be Jai Sri Ram.

* Yes I know there is a strong conviction that any place north of tirupati is North India. This must be changed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude you missed me on the Jai Sri Ram part. What the heck are you trying to say? And how will the child's full name be following English or for that matter Andean norms?

doubtinggaurav said...

You missed ! I am sad :-(

Anonymous said...

Not quite. The northernmost point of Andhra Pradesh is south India and the southernmost point of Maharashtra is North India :-)

BTW now I am seeing open id etc., don't know what had happened before.