What makes me happy...
Misery, wretchedness, destruction. I am Galactus, devourer of worlds.
PS. Jessica Alba ? Ioan Gruffudd ??
Update 1 :Important News Alert !
Update 2: OMG Sriram ! What did you do !
Update 3: Retributions was offline today. I think it just goes on to show why people should not be messing with me, because when I am annoyed I can inflict a lot of hurt. Soon I will annihilate
streetcar and all the idiots who comment there. I am Galactus ...
Update 4: When I am dictator, his eminence will not be writing any articles, nor live mint will be published. I will nuke wall street and throw his eminence into jail (that seems to his recurring fantasy, if you ask me he likes pain, perhaps Ritwik can throw some light, having spent an intimate evening with his eminence ). Any way the moral is state religion has a meaning, don't try to be clever by looking for hidden meanings, because that is just stupid.
Update 5: No, I am not getting rid of this template. This template is annoying to people and I hate people, especially who dare to raise their voice against me. Hence, I approve of the layout. Repent, lest I strike upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger.
Update 6: No, Desi John Galt, you are wrong (or so I think).

12 comments:
Leave Jessica Alba out. You are not getting anywhere near her.
Dear Sriram,
I would like to assure you, Jessica Alba doesn't stir anything in my soul (or anywhere else for that matter), I was rather wondering what made them cast Alba as superhero, because to be frank while Alba can portray a pole dancer with authority, I am not so sure about superhero.
No wonder you are a loser. To look at things other than a woman's assets (like her acting ability or the lack of it) is sacrilegious.
and btw, the captcha system in your blog does not display the image but still asks me to type whats written in that.
For the stated purpose in Update 4 I will be your lieutenant.
Sriram,
It's not about acting, it's about suspension of disbelief, see for superhero movies you have already suspended it once, but if it is Jessica Alba you have to do it twice, Now Milla Jovovich is a different matter altogether.
As far as his eminence is concerned, GET IN LINE ;-)
doubtinggaurav,
Do everyone a favour.. get rid of this template.. pick something supplied by blogger (one of the default ones) and do away with the zillion irritating widgets you have on the sidebars.
Oh.. and the magic word, of course.. how could I forget.. silly me..
Please.
vivek kumar,
When I am dictator I will make you read IndiaUncut. RESPECT MY AUTHORITY
doubtinggaurav,
Was messing with you.. I just wanted to make you shout (ALL CAPS). I subscribe to the feed, couldn't care less about the template. And you are the one missing out on the wisdom I could have shared with you over comments. Hah! Chew on that.
And don't make that kind of threats again.. okay? Dictator, Overlord whatever.. we are all civilized people here! There are things nobody should read.
I heart this template - the pink makes my day :)
Please not to change, your dictatorship.
Vivek Kumar,
Thank your God that I am not subjecting you to Jagadguru. Don't think I can't do it, I can and will do it once I am dictator. I am verrry bad.
Sakshiji
Pink. Kahan. Kidher. Nahiiiiiiiiin.
This is a setback to my machoness :-)
@Gaurav - More of a peach with a pink hue to be specific.
But you can pull in off ;)
Not all men can or should :P
doubtinggaurav,
You, Sir, are a cruel man. A heartless beast, even. You threaten people with uncut weapons first, and then with Jagadguru. And for what? Some harmless fun!
I am trembling in mortal fear now. Every webpage I open.. I show it to an assistant first, just to make sure that it is not Jagadguru's page. Gah!
And all this.. while carrying off the pink look! Is there any limit to your evilness?
Post a Comment