Important News Alert !
Britney Spear rushed to Hospital. Sriram blamed.
Update 1: This be the 1001st post. Rejoice ye mortals !
Update 2: Frogji is father of Cloverfield. Congratulations ! And more rejoicing !
You are here: Home > Aside > Important News Alert !
Britney Spear rushed to Hospital. Sriram blamed.
Update 1: This be the 1001st post. Rejoice ye mortals !
Update 2: Frogji is father of Cloverfield. Congratulations ! And more rejoicing !
4 comments:
I can't make head or tail of what you mean from that link. Explanation solicited.
BTW congratulations!
I am just minding my bottle of glenfiddich, dont drag me in this.
Congratulations dude. I wish someone actually read you too
Dear Frog,
Confess that unfortunate creature is fruits of your loin (or whatever applies for frogs)
Dear Sriram,
Not only you drove Britney to desperation but also impregnated her younger sister. Shame on you Sir !
You are a villain !
Dear Rohit,
For your kind information, this blog boasts of dedicated readership of one person ,which is me. Hence your insinuation is clearly misleading and I would request you to retract, failing which I would sue your underwear (the clean one) off.
Post a Comment