Dear feminist dudes (Again)
I understand, you just love to display your feminist credentials, but extrapolating data from Vrindavan to write a commentary about widows in India ! Seriously ever heard about biased sample. Please! If you just want some moments of release and intense pleasure, why not pay a lady of negotiable virtue and be done with the damned thing, instead of puking all over blogosphere. And what's with anecdotes of aunts, how long back was that ? Fifty years, hundred years ! You want anecdotes, well I have never seen a widow ill treated in my circle so everything must be all right with the world.
Now I am not saying that we don't have a problem. Surely we do, but can we have get minor things like correct data and perspective, instead of this past sell by date grandstanding.
Forget it, whom am I kidding. I admit, as a card carrying holder of MCPA, nothing pleases me as much as objectifying womyn for my gratification. And you know what nothing says be my degraded, humiliated toy for carnal pleasure like this gift (NSFW). Buy it for the slut love in your life.

2 comments:
Someone wants to challenge shankaracharya. Heights of delusion. I find this affection to rewrite old scriptures or twist their meanings to confirm to your modern values very funny. If you think widow remarriage is acceptable or if you are in love with a widow, just go ahead and marry. People would respect you for that. Just dont try to seek approval from ancient scriptures.
Sriram,
I agree with that.
Post a Comment